Welcome to the Rotary Club of Nevada City.
Nevada City is located in Northern California's Gold Country approximately half-way between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. Our Club membership represents a cross-section of the community's business and professional men and women. The Club meets weekly and is nonpolitical, nonreligious, and open to all cultures, races, and creeds. Join us on the 2nd-4th Thursday of the month at 12:15pm at the National Hotel for lunch or at 5:30pm on the 1st Thursday of the month for our monthly social.
There's something that all Rotary club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need. We build, support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary
- Get involved in their communities
- Connect with other professionals
- Share their time and experience with young people
- Support global causes, such as eradicating polio
- Use their skills to help others
Whether you're a veteran volunteer or new to community service, Rotary is looking for people like you. Contact us for more information about Rotary and how to join a club in your area.
The Nevada City Rotary Club is a diverse and welcoming group of people who live Service Above Self by giving financial and hands-on support to local, national & international communities while exemplifying ethical leadership, cooperation and good, clean fun.
* Board Meetings are held on the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 5:30pm at John Hensley's Recreation Realty/Nevada County Properties office at 432 Broad St. Nevada City. All club members are encouraged to attend a meeting. Location subject to change, please ask.